This is quite a bit late, but I've only just had the time to put together some photos from my 16th birthday, which was on the 11th of October! I had my best friends over for dinner and a movie and it was so so lovely! A big thank you to all the girls who made my night amazing, and an even bigger thank you to my incredible Mum who made all the yummy sweets and treats you can see in the pictures!
Picked up a few goodies at a Sale in Lovisa this week! I always forget to wear earrings and rings, which I hate because they often add a really lovely touch to an outfit and bring it all together. I'm hoping these beauties will encourage me to wear them more and not forget!!
The two pictures show two pretty different styles but I really love both of them and know I have different outfits that would suit them all.
I especially loved the cross earrings, so much that I got them in black and silver! My favourite purchase is definitely the gold branch ring as I've been looking for one that's affordable for SO LONG, and this was just $2.00!
Let me know which of the two styles you prefer! Thanks for reading☺
♥Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero & Bourbon♥
Some seriously great eyeliners here. Would recommend them ALL, especially the liquid eyeliner. Very easy to use, which is great for beginners like me :) The pencils are also great, have a texture similar to a gel eyeliner which I like, as I find it much easier to apply when it's in a pencil. Both colours are gorgeous, I love Bourbon as its a gorgeous brown with shimmer and would suit both a day or night look.
♥ Benefit They're Real Mascara♥
Finally!!! I've wanted this mascara for soo long, and it definitely lived up to my high expectations. Two coats and it looks like I'm wearing fake eyelashes. Quite pricey, (obviously - it's Benefit) but does a brilliant job.
♥ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette ♥
This palette has some seriously beautiful colours in it. Some of my favourites are Bootycall, Chopper, Snakebite and Ydk. A really good mix of mattes, shimmers and glitters, and colours that I think suit my brown eyes very well. Also, the brush is amazing!! I usually hate brushes that come in a palette but I use this one so much! Very happy that I chose this palette out of the three.
4. Tag some more beauty bloggers and link them to the post.
5. Title this The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG.
6. Have fun! ♥
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do. I very rarely paint my nails, it's boring as hell and I'm not allowed to wear it at school so I only have them done for special occasions.
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly? Hmm.. does once a month count as regular? Probably not :') I always forget to honestly!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? About two days, it annoys the hell out of me but re-painting them also annoys the hell out of me. I can't win!
4. How long do you put off buying/ replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (E.g. purchasing a new top coat or foundation). Not long at all, I buy it at the next chance I get. Most of the beauty products I have are essentials so I can't stand not having one!
5. What is your worst beauty habit? I rub FAR too hard when removing makeup. I try not to but as soon as I stop thinking about it, I go right back to doing it again. It's terrible... shame on me.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time. Homework, exercise and cleaning my room. Oops. I guess that's the same for most people though so at least I'm not alone!
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready to last minute or not?
Noooo way. If it's somewhere important I give myself about 2 hours. Somehow I always end up rushing in the last few minutes though....
8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
No :'( I love shopping way too much. I am trying to save money though, I use a certain method that I blogged about aaages ago, you can check it out here.
9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?
I don't have draws and draws full of make up/nail polish like a lot of other beauty bloggers, so it's very easy to organise; make up in a make up bag, nail polish in a box!
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Like a month.............oops. I felt guilty but sometimes life just gets in the way, you know? Also, I felt like I was lacking inspiration and creativity for my blog posts, and I don't want to be posting just for the hell of it, I want to be posting something I'm actually happy with.